Thursday, April 16, 2015

SIMPLE PAST X PRESENT PERFECT PART 2 LESSON 2 - FAMOUS PEOPLE


This lesson is supposed to continue the sequence of lessons about Present Perfect. I really want you to get the mindset of the people that speak English every day as to master this tense. That's why I have split the Present Perfect lessons into many little parts. Not all cases of its usage may be covered in this blog for now, but it's important that you just get the idea, because I strongly believe once you do get the idea, it will just flow. When you know it, you'll be using it the correct way. (I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!)

About this class! I got the idea for it at Busy Teacher and liked it very much because it makes a very simple yet important point super clear about the difference between the Present Perfect vs. Simple Past. I have created a PowerPoint presentation around it and also adapted the worksheet.

Go ahead and learn more about this lovely tense!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16eD8VtCnmpF0TALTn0woBOzSc1IYkZ9_7syGLO1kTXw/edit?usp=sharing


Find more lessons here